guix-devel

Re: Getting a copy of the Cuirass (berlin.guixsd.org) database

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Getting a copy of the Cuirass (berlin.guixsd.org) database
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 22:00:06 +0100

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 13:21:57 +0000
Christopher Baines <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would someone be able to make a copy of the Cuirass database
> available? It might be useful when tinkering with Cuirass, as it
> contains some realistic data.

Hi Chris,

I'm not sure if anybody else responded to you, but I have a database
around. I got it last year from Clement Lassieur. It is 1.6 GB in size,
I made a tar.xz an that is only 86 MB! I wonder if there is anything
wrong or it is just thaaat compressible! Anyway, you can try it out
here:

http://bjoernhoefling.de/berlin.tar.xz

Björn