guix-devel

Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)

From: Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Subject: Re: Video Documentation for GNU GUIX (an Outreachy project)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 01:33:57 +0530

Hi Gábor,
I just tried to import a package called 'weights' from cran repository. Its a package related to weighting and weighted statistics. I am attaching the definition package with this mail. Please find the attachment.
In the next step I understand that we are suppose to store this in a file in the Guix store tree. I'm not sure about how to proceed with this step. Is it like pushing to git ?

Thanks,
Lakshmi Prasannakumar
Bangalore