guix-devel

Meetup in Paris, Dec. 10th!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Meetup in Paris, Dec. 10th!
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 15:55:56 +0200

Hello Guix!

I’ve booked a room at Inria’s offices in Paris for the Dec. 10 gathering
I proposed a while back, see:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018

Please consider adding yourself on the page (or emailing me if you’d
like that info to remain private), and adding ideas of hot topics you’d
like to discuss!

A couple of notes: the room capacity is 16 but I’ll look for a larger
room if needed; you will be asked to show an ID when entering Inria,
please email me if you’d like to come but are uncomfortable with this.

See you there!

Ludo’.