guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 02:04:10 +0200

On 2018-08-30 21:38, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:

Open Space Technology (OST) is a method for organizing and running a meeting or multi-day conference, where participants have been invited in order to focus on a specific, important task or purpose. OST is a participant-driven process whose agenda is created by people attending. At the end of each OST meeting, a document is created summarizing the work of the group.

I already participated in such event as part of software craftman paris meetup and django cong 2012

I have a book called 'Open Space Technology' it's about organizing
meetings and events. I will read skim over it tonight. And (try) provide
feedback about the latest advancement in psychohistory engineering.

That book has a wikipedia page : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Space_Technology