guix-devel

emacs irony-mode

From: Tim Gesthuizen
Subject: emacs irony-mode
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:53:07 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to package irony-mode for emacs and quickly

noticed that I need more input on how packages like this should

be seperated or handled.

Maybe somebody wants to take my approach and integrate the

package definition(s) into guix or provide some information

towards how such packages should be integrated.

You find the script with my package definition attached.

Mentioning packages with similar problems would also be helpful.

Best regards,

Tim Gesthuizen