guix-devel

Re: Extracting a reachability path out of a (package) DAG

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Extracting a reachability path out of a (package) DAG
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:18:48 +0200

On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:59:21 +0200
Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here is the output I get:

> <!DOCTYPE html>
>   <head>
> text {
>   font: 10px sans-serif;
>   pointer-events: none;
> }
>     <script type="text/javascript" src="#f"></script>
>   </head>
[..]
> here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> My terrible web-programming skills tell me it looks very suspicious...

I was going to say "works for me too" and was in the process of
creating an example with a guix container and icecat/guix in it. But
exactly there it fails.

Yes, src="#f" is wrong, I sometimes (always in the container) can
reproduce this. In the good case, that first one in the
head should be "d3.v3.js". That can be found in the checked out guix
source.

The last one is "graph.js", also in the guix source. Here's the commit:

commit 4d93f312f084c34a70cf7da3abe5f92a74d76861