guix-devel

Note on Outreachy internship

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Note on Outreachy internship
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 23:55:00 +0200

Hi Guix,

after reviewing the current state of the project “Improve the user
experience for the "guix package" command line tool”, for which Gábor
and I mentored an Outreachy intern, we have decided to terminate the
internship at the midterm evaluations.

The remainder of the funds that have been paid in advance to the
Software Freedom Conservancy to support this internship will be reserved
for a future intern for Guix in the next round of Outreachy internships.

Thanks to all of you who supported the intern in the past weeks!

--
Ricardo