guix-devel

Fix for teeworlds

From: Tim Gesthuizen
Subject: Fix for teeworlds
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 17:24:34 +0200

Hi,

I am using GNU Guix now for a little while and since I started using it

teeworlds did not build.

So I invested some time and quickly found out that the package definition

is simply missing a dependency (pkg-config) to build.

You find a script which I used to create my working build as well

as a patch for guix which I have not verified to  be working attached.

It would be very nice if someone could investigate whether the patch

is ok and commit it.

Thanks,

Tim Gesthuizen