guix-devel

Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module

From: Sahitihi
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Patch file for colorize module
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 23:55:51 +0530

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for delay. Next time I will make sure to run conversation via email as well.
Have you started on working on this yet?  If so,could you please give us
an update on your progress via email?

I have started out using different functions like
1) regexp-match
2) string-contains

which resulted same output for strings

then i tried

1) string-match

2) string-substitute

ended up using string substitute so that the result can be colored one.

But I failed executing it. File is attached, Can u suggest where I went wrong.

As per IRC discussion with Ricardo, I tried installing emacs and running a shell.

----
Sahithi