guix-devel

Re: Videos

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Videos
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 18:25:34 +0200

Catonano <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, I wouldn't know how to mix audio/video. What software could we
> use ?  I don't know.

In the past I have used the sequence editor in Blender for processing
videos.

I would use that if the video needs to be cut and the audio needs to be
carefully aligned.  For simpler videos where the exact duration of each
segment is known and the narrator is forced to fit the narration into
the known duration we can do without Blender and automate the mixing
(with ffmpeg or similar).

--
Ricardo