guix-devel

Logging in with a prebuilt VM

From: Matthew Rennekamp
Subject: Logging in with a prebuilt VM
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 02:57:22 +0000

Hello all.
I've tried (albeit with little effort) a couple times to install v12 and v14 from the USB images. However, neither times worked, so I'm taking care of school in the meantime.
I found out while looking through documentation that ready vm images were made, and I was surprised because these weren't noted on the main (gnu.org/software/guix) website, but I had found a mention on https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Running-GuixSD-in-a-VM.html (doc #/page 6.2.14).

I booted it up, but I have one question: where am I supposed to find a working login and password? Is it listed somewhere, or alternatively, who publishes these?

Much appreciated,
Matthew