guix-devel

The broken 0.13 release for GuixSD

From: ng0
Subject: The broken 0.13 release for GuixSD
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 09:59:17 +0200 (CEST)

Going from within GuixSD 0.12 to 0.13 (multiple guix pull issued to get
all the dependencies you might lack) works.

GuixSD 0.13 medium on new installations, with no system present previously,
so far failed on all types of hardware from the last 1 - 15 years for me
including
bios and uefi systems.

All get stuck on the same test.
This should not happen at all with a release.

Last I will try today is create an install target from this 0.13 resembling
machine I'm writing on right now, to see if this magically fixes the tests.