guix-devel

Re: Graphical GuixSD Installer

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: Graphical GuixSD Installer
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 11:13:57 -0500

On 2016-12-16 06:08, John Darrington wrote:
There is a new branch called "wip-installer" providing a graphical
installer for GuixSD.  A screenshot of it in action is attached.

We want GuixSD to be accessible to as many people as possible,
including people who may not (yet) be comfortable using bash and/or
guile.

Testers and hackers are wanted!

To try out the installer run:

 guix system installer

It uses guile-ncurses so that will have to be installed and be
in your load path.

Great! I sure want to test this. Thanks, John :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/