guix-devel

recent master hardware problems

From: ng0
Subject: recent master hardware problems
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 08:22:38 +0000

I'm not sure how to describe this bug. I've just build and
reconfigured a system update. All went well, but then I
rebooted.
Everything loads, until:
…
floppy0: no floppy controllers found  (ok, this is normal and expected)
ata8: SATA link down (SStatus 0 SControl 0)

So.. I guess either the harddrive on connection 8 decided to die
over night, or something changed in the kernel or some other
related driver/software.

I have no time to debug this, but I'll come back to it.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0  | ng0.chaosnet.org