guix-devel

openssh-service

From: ng0
Subject: openssh-service
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 14:30:33 +0000

Can someone explain to the list how the example of the openssh-service
is supposed to fit into a default users config based on the regular
desktop.scm? So far I think this is a bad example but I have no idea how
to improve it.

You will typically have

(services (cons* (gnome-desktop-service)
                 (xfce-desktop-service)
                 %desktop-services))

When you do it by the book, the openssh-service will not work.

Thanks to whoever worked on and added openssh by the way, it's a good
addition.