guix-devel

GNOME Applications menu can cause crashes

From: Kei Kebreau
Subject: GNOME Applications menu can cause crashes
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 14:20:07 -0400

Hello all,

I was wondering if any other GNOME users encountered a odd bug while
using the Applications menu. Dragging an icon while in the Applications
menu causes GNOME shell to crash for unknown reasons. I'd like to help
with fixing this bug if I can, but I don't know where to start or even
where to look.

I've attached the relevant information I could find from my system in
case it helps at all.