guix-devel

Re: pcmanfm version update

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: pcmanfm version update
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 22:59:03 +0300

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:19:58PM +0200, Andreas Enge wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 07:37:13PM +0300, Alex Kost wrote:
> > But these are 2 different packages from 2 different sources, so I still
> > think it makes sense to update them in 2 commits.  I hope other people
> > tell what is preferable here on their opinions, thanks.
>
> Yes, we always work on one package at a time.
>
> Andreas

We do have some packages that have to be updated together, acme and
letsencrypt, python-cryptography and python-cryptography-vectors. But
those do have a commit message that they are updated together.

Does either libfm or pcmanfm build independant of the other being
upgraded?

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר