guix-devel

inclusion of openrc init file

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: inclusion of openrc init file
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 23:22:34 +0200

I am currently working on final debugging of Guix for Gentoo,
I might have a OpenRC initsystem file for Guix (to be included,
like the systemd one), but I can only test it when I have both -
guix and guix-binary - fixed and running a succesful guix pull.
The init file works, but there are last issues with getting guix
to run completely.

As soon as I could test that it works I would create a patch
which adds the openrc initfile to guix master.

The Guix for Gentoo will be available via the Gentoo overlay
which is visible at www.psyced.org/downloads (if I got the url
right) and which will soon be mirror at libertad.pw + its onion
service.

--