guix-devel

Re: [RFCv4] install: Create a GC root during install-grub.

From: Jookia
Subject: Re: [RFCv4] install: Create a GC root during install-grub.
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:58:25 +1100

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:44:38PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Diffs to patches would be hard to read, but if you could simply add a
> cover letter with a short summary of the changes compared to previous
> versions, that’d be perfect.  :-)

I think for an RFC at least it'd be best for me to stop squashing commits and
freely add on. The downside is that each patch isn't usable on its own, but I
suppose that's a bit of premature optimization on my end. It also cost me way
too much time testing with that workflow.

For patches I've found I can just add a notice under the Git commit, so that
works too.

> Ludo’.

Jookia.