guix-devel

Re: Proposal to include IceWm and ROX Filer

From: Louis
Subject: Re: Proposal to include IceWm and ROX Filer
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 08:18:07 +0100

Hello,

Do you mean I should prepare the packages? Not ready for
that, as I tried to use Guix, but is unmounting my /home so
I have particular unsolved problem, that maybe is solved in
help-guix soon.

Later I would like to contribute to Guix as it is truly
free, GNU, it has user approach and works with Guile.

Louis