guix-devel

Re: Vigra and libreoffice

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Vigra and libreoffice
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:51:11 +0200

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 00:45:58 +0100
Andreas Enge <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the attached patch updates vigra to a recent git snapshot. Yesterday I
> had created an additional package vigra-rc, but since the current vigra
> does not build any more, I think we may as well replace it. If I got the
> version numbers right, things should update smoothly to this vigra and
> later to 1.11.0.
>
> With yesterday's package libreoffice built correctly. Since today vigra
> rebuilt, I am trying it once again to be sure and will let a build of
> libreoffice run overnight.
>
> Till then, I am taking comments.
>
> Andreas

I tried to apply this to check if libreoffice-5.1.1 would build successfully,
but I got the following error:
Applying: gnu: vigra: Update to a development snapshot.
error: patch failed: gnu/packages/image.scm:1
error: gnu/packages/image.scm: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 gnu: vigra: Update to a development snapshot.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in: .git/rebase-apply/patch

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר