guix-devel

Re: building the panopticon, missing CMakeList.txt

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: Re: building the panopticon, missing CMakeList.txt
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 00:53:24 +0100

Nils Gillmann <address@hidden> writes:

> follow up on the hackerspace list:
>
> "the website is very outdated. the project now uses cargo as a
> packagemanager, however the instructions in the readme should
> still work."
Update: the main author of the software seems to be willing to
help if possible (reading between the lines), at least it should
also be possible to get in direct contact as I sometimes hang out
at this hackerspace.

Cmake packaging is broken for the main software, documentation
building is alright however (in theory).

This will possibly require cargo system import for rust, and I will
start working on it. I have no knowledge about rust.
I will also package rust itself, which looks easy.

--
ng