guix-devel

RE: Making the case for GNU Guix ... advice sought

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: RE: Making the case for GNU Guix ... advice sought
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 23:26:18 +0000

Hi,

I've tried to incorporate your collective feedback to
https://github.com/malcook/sce/blob/master/MakingTheCase.org which this commit

https://github.com/malcook/sce/commit/917b55e1a0a9d8a5b79aa43b2a751db603cca34d?diff=split

You can expect another round of edits once I get clear about some of Ricardo's
thoughtful & detailed comments (to which I have just now replied with some
add-on questions).

Thanks everyone, this is very helpful to me,

~Malcolm