guix-devel

Re: Adding build status to the package list table

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Adding build status to the package list table
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:28:42 +0100

Roel Janssen <address@hidden> skribis:

> We need to add the following line to the response header at
> hydra.gnu.org:
>
>   Access-Control-Allow-Origin: "http://www.gnu.org";
>
> Here's how to do it:
>   http://enable-cors.org/server_nginx.html
>
> Which boils down to adding this line to the nginx config:
>   add_header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' 'http://www.gnu.org';

OK, I’ve done that for /api requests (with the full URI, that is
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/packages/> and variants thereof).
Now, when clicking on “Expand”, IceCat no longer complains about CORS,
but it fails to expands and reports this:

  Blocked loading mixed active content

"http://hydra.gnu.org/api/latestbuilds?nr=1&project=gnu&jobset=master&job=adwaita-icon-theme-3.18.0.x86_64-linux";

with a link to:

  https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Security/MixedContent