guix-devel

Re: gnunet-gtk

From: anonymiss
Subject: Re: gnunet-gtk
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 17:44:35 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Local Time: December 6 2015 10:43 pm
UTC Time: December 6 2015 9:43 pm
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

On 12/06/2015 02:05 PM, anonymiss wrote:

> I wonder if somebody is working on gnunet-gtk or if this is a package
> I could get involved with in GuixSD packaging?

Hi, I don't know whether anyone's working on that package, but I'd like
to see it, just to play a little more with gnunet.. So I for one would
welcome a gnunet-gtk package for whatever it's worth :)

Flo

Hi,
Okay, so now I have a reason to look more into guix and scheme/guile. I'll start working on it tomorrow, as a personal task to learn guix packaging and getting involved, as I really like where this GNU project seems to go.

(also protonmail really needs to work on more options for how to reply to lists etc, it breaks my flow of answering emails, especially when it's webclient only. partly I regret switching to it.)

--anonymiss
Email is public and violates our right for secrecy of correspondence.
Talk to me in private:
http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/anonymiss/
irc://loupsycedyglgamf.onion:67/anonymiss
https://psyced.org:34443/anonymiss/

If you want Email like communication which respects
your privacy and rights and is secure without requiring you to
learn complicated tools, use bitmessage:
(public) bitmessage: BM-2cSj8qEigE3CMaLU3CwPZf7T3LvzvnttsC

my vcard (sort of): http://krosos.sdf.org