guix-devel

Re: Manage ssh public keys?

From: Joe Hillenbrand
Subject: Re: Manage ssh public keys?
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:34:07 -0700

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:00 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:

> No (not yet?).  I guess you mean the authorized keys, right?

Yes

> It would be nice to have something like that, especially for automated
> deployment scenarios.

That is specifically the scenario I am building for. I am also trying
to build testing VMs that need to be able to ssh after the images boot
up.

How do you suggests this functionality should be added?

NixOS has the "openssh.authorizedKeys.keys" setting, but I don't think
that translates to Guix.
https://nixos.org/nixos/manual/sec-user-management.html