guix-devel

Re: Regarding a *.iso image.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Regarding a *.iso image.
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:22:03 +0200

As Mark notes, CDs are on the decline, and I’ve found myself several
times having to turn into an ISO image into a USB image so I could
install my OS of choice.

That said, if support for ISO images is really needed, that’s definitely
something doable and it could be added to the repo.  I’m happy to give
guidance if you or someone else wants to give it a try.

Thanks,
Ludo’.