guix-devel

Re: System installation from a USB stick

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: System installation from a USB stick
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:27:58 +0200

Hello,

I finally got my hands on a 64bit machine and was able to try out the
installation image.

It worked smoothly up until network configuration (different hardware) —
it was pretty exciting whilst it lasted :-)

Now holding out hope for David's i686 installation image report in order
to build on that experience on more available hardware.

Kudos for all your hard work Ludo (and all other contributors). This is
starting to get very real!

Best wishes,

Alex