guix-devel

Re: Hydra status

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Hydra status
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 22:35:40 +0200

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> skribis:

> There are still quite a few of the following kind:
>    guix build: error: open-file: No such file or directory:
> "/gnu/store/gpcxqii07ivdk6ny8svhayw7hc98gh8i-xnee-3.18.drv"
> See, for instance,
>    http://hydra.gnu.org/build/49330
> I restarted most of them, but kept this one for reference.

Hmm, given its date, this one could be problematic.  However, there’s
still the possibility that this is a cached failure (guix-daemon runs
with --cache-failures on hydra.gnu.org.)

> And there are others that, when one tries to restart them, reply with
>    500 Internal Server Error
>    This build cannot be restarted.
> For instance,
>    http://hydra.gnu.org/build/47968
> What can we do there?

I installed the offload fixes (specifically 4b00f34 plus a related setup
issue on chapters.gnu.org) on Apr. 8th.  This one dates from before;
presumably its .drv has been GC’d, which is why it cannot be restarted.
So no worries on this one.

Ludo’.