guix-devel

Qt

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Qt
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 21:05:20 +0200

Hi,

I just pushed a patch for Qt 5.1.1. It builds on my machine, but as there
is no application using it so far, it may or may not work. Also, the build
uses sse/sse2/... instructions according to what is available on the processor;
we might wish to disable all or at least the most advanced of them in the
long run. For the time being, I would leave them in, and once we have
a qt application, check whether it works on different processors.

A next step would be to add qt 4.8.5, as I think this version is still
used more widely so far.

Andreas