guile-sources

URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: Mohammed Mantu.
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 05:46:24

Venee House #20
Victoria Island
Lagos,Nigeria
E-mail: address@hidden

Attn Sir,

         I wish to introduce myself as Dr.Mohammed Mantu,Iam 28 years old,The
eldest son of Yusuf Mantu of Zimbabwe.This might be a surprise to you on how i
got your contact address.I got it through the network on internet i was
convinced to solicit for your assistance after reading your profile.I now made
up my mind in doing business with you and your company particularly in joint
venture in your country on lucrative business.
                 During current war against farmers in zimbabwe from support of
our president robert mugabe to claim all the black and white farms in our
country,so he ordered all their farms to his members and his followers and my
father was one of the best farmer in our country, because he did not support
his idea,his supporters invaded my fathers farm and confiscated all his
investment.After the death of my father,my mother younger brother and i decided
to move out of zimbabwe because our life is still in danger with the money my
father kept in his hidden safe in my mothers house since he does not have any
account with any bank due to illiteracy but was successful in farm
prodution.The amount contained in the safe was US$20M(TWENTY MILLION
DOLLARS)and we decided to move with the money through diplomatic means and we
were forced to seek political asylum as refugees,which i brilliantly transfered
and deposited it with a finance and assets protection company here in
lagos,Nigeria, meanwhile i was advised by a lawyer to transfer the fund to any
American,Asia or European country for safety pending when i get a reliable
somebody that will assist receive the fund in his safe foreign account.How ever
my aim of contacting you is to help look for a profitable investment
oversaes.As a result of my status and as a refugee i won't be able to conclude
this transaction alone.If you are intrested in helping me out,try and contact
me with the above E-mail address indicating your intrest to help me.I will then
furnish you with more details and i have mutually agreed to compensate you with
10%,which is your share for assistance,and 5% for the expenses that may incur
in course of transaction.Then the remaining 85% will be for me and my
family,which you will help me invest in your country.

I would be in a position to provide you with details immediately i receive a
positive reply of your willingness to assist.
Thanking you in advance as i look forward to transact with you.please treat as
urgent and reply immediately to the E-mail address.

Best Regards,
Mohammed Mantu.