guile-sources

guile-gdbm-0.0.1 available

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: guile-gdbm-0.0.1 available
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:47:44 +0100 (MET)

Hello all,

I have just put the first release of guile-gdbm on my web site.
guile-gdbm provides bindings for the GNU dbm library.

To quote the GDBM manual: ``GNU `dbm' is a library of functions
implementing a hashed database on a disk file.''

The tarball can be found at

http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/guile/guile-gdbm-0.0.1.tar.gz

Instructions for installation and a getting started section are
provided in the README file included in the distribution.

Please feel free to download, compile, install, test and comment.

Best regards,
  'martin
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden