guile-num-devel

[Guile-num-devel] guile-numerics software still available?

From: Garth Zeglin
Subject: [Guile-num-devel] guile-numerics software still available?
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:40:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear guile-numerics,

I'd like to try this, but anonymous CVS isn't active and the tar
files are incomplete.

I tried various anonymous names and passwords to no avail:
   garthz$ cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/guile-num login
   Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/guile-num
   CVS password:
   no such user anoncvs in CVSROOT/passwd

I tried unpacking the 0.3 tar, but it won't configure:

   garthz$ ./configure
   configure: error: cannot find sources (test_gsl_blas.scm) in . or ..

I tried superimposing the 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 tar files, but
compilation failed with a different error (which I don't have
right here).

Any suggestions?

  Thanks,

  Garth