Re: a cookbook

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: a cookbook
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 08:00:38 +0100

Hi,

I've personally started on this effort yesterday, writing about error
handling in Guile.

https://vijaymarupudi.com/blog/2022-02-13-error-handling-in-guile.html

I've finally read your post

It's nice that it clears the distinction between old forms and new ones

I'd like to have continuable exceptions covered, though

Those are the main departure of Guile from more widespread exception handling solutions and as far as I can tell something similar is available only in Common Lisp so drawing experience/intuition from other languages is more difficult/rare