Re: Maintenance and future of Guile

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Re: Maintenance and future of Guile
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:57:31 -0500

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021, Blake Shaw <blake@nonconstructivism.com> wrote:
> If we're all dedicated emacsians, it could be as simple as setting up
> cron jobs to pull at regular intervals, and could shed some insight onto
> "guix native" development and its challenges.

If it's okay with everyone, I think that would be awesome.  Given what
Dr. Arne said, I think we can use it for management of the team.

The next things to do (none exhaustive) I guess would be:

  1. Make a list of contributors that want to participate
  2. Make a a list of what's to be done and in which priority
  3. Setup the management workflow with org-mode and distribute the work
  among contributors

P.S: I'm not sure why, but when you reply (Blake), there's another
mail chain spawning in my MUA instead of following the previous chain.  It's
nothing concerning, but it does break the flow of mail conversation.

--
Olivier Dion
Polymtl