Re: Guile 3 and wip-elisp/Emacs

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Guile 3 and wip-elisp/Emacs
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:05:32 +0000

Hi Gregg,

On Thursday, October 14, 2021 13:34 EDT, Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net> wrote:
I also had he same experience. Guile Emacs would segfault very quickly. That’s why I started a rebase on top of the nearest Emacs release, which is 25.2. I had to abandon the rebase, because after about 45 commits it became too difficult for me to understand what exactly I had to do to resolve all these conflicts. There are about 112 commits left to apply.

If you think you could benefit from the work I already did I could upload the full git repo as it is, mid-rebase and all.

If you'd like to upload it, I think it would be a great reference.

You can download it here:

   https://bimsbstatic.mdc-berlin.de/akalin/guile-emacs-repo.tar.xz

--
Ricardo