stis-supervector v0.0.1

From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe
Subject: stis-supervector v0.0.1
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:55:25 +0200

I'm now satisfied enough to release a first version of stis-supervectors v0.0.1

The idea for the project is to explore data structures that can handle large vector-like constructs in a better way than just a pure vector. Especially having boilerplate to properly make vector operations that are fast and at the same time behave nicely with guile features that depend on interrupts like e.g. the fibers framework. We have features like sharing, copy on write, referencing read only structures, a good sparse story, allowing tree compression for different sized data,and more. Bytevectors vectors strings and bitvectors are targetted to have a supervector version

The project is found in https://gitlab.com/tampe/stis-supervectors. preliminary docs are included in the doc directory (html and a pdf)

Comments are welcome,

Happy hacking!