Re: crash on macOS with dlsym RTLD_LOCAL

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: crash on macOS with dlsym RTLD_LOCAL
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 21:49:26 -0700

Alright. Problem found and fixed. The issue was the way libgcrypt was
linked in macOS 11.x.

See: https://dev.gnupg.org/T5610

A libgcrypt's libtool.m4 patch has been applied upstream. The patch
already existed in Homebrew's libtool, so I just provided it and they
have applied it to libgcrypt (and libgpg-error). In the meantime I
have sent patches to Homebrew's libgcrypt so macOS users can enjoy
guile-gcrypt :-).

Aleix