Re: Request to add *-resize! functions for contiguous mutable data struc

From: Vijay Marupudi
Subject: Re: Request to add *-resize! functions for contiguous mutable data structures.
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:35:14 -0500

That does help with the freeing requirement, thank you Maxime!

The request for this feature, if possible, still stands, because of
ergonomic reasons, and also I want to store Scheme strings in a vector
that can be resized.

Until then, I will make do with this and the make-vector/vector-copy
strategy.

~ Vijay