Re: Implementing ES6 on top of Guile

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Implementing ES6 on top of Guile
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:48:21 +0800

Hi Ayush!
I have some experiences to write language frontend on Guile.
Here are posts and project you can take a look, they could be helpful to you.

https://nalaginrut.com/archives/2016/09/05/a-preview-of-guile-lua-%28rebirth%29%2c-and-some-opinions-

https://gitlab.com/NalaGinrut/guile-lua-rebirth

https://nalaginrut.com/archives/2014/04/15/simple%2c-but-not-so-simple

I actually have a very preliminary project to implement ES10, however, I never have time to finish it since I started my own company.

ES10 has small fixes compared with ES6, so it's mostly ES10. Anyway, _javascript_ is a big language to implement.

I'm still interested in _javascript_ frontend. I can answer questions as I can if you really want to make your hands dirty.

Best regards.