Re: rebased wip-elisp

From: Gerry Agbobada
Subject: Re: rebased wip-elisp
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 21:00:56 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for the rebase on top of guile 2.2, I'd like to see how I could learn enough to contribute to elisp support in guile. I really don't have a lot of experience looking at guile code so sorry for the seemingly bad questions :

- you say that the tests pass for you, but I had an issue with one test-out-of-memory, I could not trigger the out-of-memory error on the `make-bytevector` call. Did you have the same issue as well or is it something that only stems from my computer ?
- Is there a common manifest.scm/guix profile to use when hacking on guile ?
- Is there a make target for the guile-emacs that you had and segfaulted ?

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Gerry Agbobada