Re: Some non-standard O_* flags are missing

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Some non-standard O_* flags are missing
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 21:36:25 +0100

Hi :)  Sure, would be happy to accept a patch for these.  It's adding
more definitions to the base environment, which is usually a negative,
but we'll have to find some kind of module solution for all of these
flags at some point.  If you do send a patch, please update the manual
and NEWS also.

Cheers,

Andy