Handling Cygwin DLLs in new foreign-library.scm

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Handling Cygwin DLLs in new foreign-library.scm
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 14:50:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Guile-
By convention, DLLs in cygwin start with 'cyg' instead of 'lib' to avoid name
clashing.
In an autotools build like Guile, dlls are build as 'cyg'
Now that we've dumped libltdl, we don't automatically search for both 'lib' and
'cyg' on cygwin.
Should we emulate this in foreign-library.scm to mimic old behavior?
Or rather should we expect a user to add special cases for cygwin with
load-library.

Regards,
Michael