Re: unhandled constant?

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: unhandled constant?
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2020 16:21:43 +0100

tried it in a couple of syntax-case-enabled schemes (defmacro is implemented
using syntax-case in guile) and it doesn't work anywhere. The procedure ends up
undefined everywhere.

The #<procedure> object ,inner points to doesn't exist at runtime because it is
not defined anywhere in any meaningful way to the compiler. One work-around
would be to output the literal lambda in place of ,inner but by then you should
just output a (let ...) With the lambda in it and let the inliner take care of
it.

--
  Linus Björnstam