Re: GNU Guile 2.9.7 Released [beta]

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: GNU Guile 2.9.7 Released [beta]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 19:03:07 +0100

Le ven. 13 déc. 2019 à 14:31, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> a écrit :

> We are pleased to announce GNU Guile release 2.9.7.  This is the seventh
> and hopefully next-to-last pre-release of what will eventually become
> the 3.0 release series.

I tested with nomunofu v0.2.0 (http://hyper.dev/nomunofu-v0.2.0.tar.gz)

The import process is 2% faster using Guile 2.9.7 compared to Guile 2.9.6.

The import process is between 3 and 4 times slower a similar database
written in C called 4store. The import process is 5 times slower than
Virtuoso.

Those tests were done against a test file that is much smaller than memory.