Re: landed r7rs support

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: landed r7rs support
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 16:52:17 +0100

Wow! Great job!

The text about the standards process is probably going to annoy people since it
does not mention the division between r7rs small and large :)

last time I checked, r7rs large was on path to become a much larger language
than common lisp, and the goal the whole time was a large and a small language.
--
  Linus Björnstam