Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Stepping back up as a co-maintainer
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:33:33 +0200

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 12:24:03PM +0200, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> I think we should trust what Mark says and not second guess him.

Definitely. I think this should count for *all*. Second-guessing anyone
in this difficult situation can only add more difficulties on top.

I think each of us should apply Hanlon's razor with much generosity.

Towards all people involved (that doesn't mean we should paper over
the obvious problems we have, mind you).

Cheers
-- tomás