guile-picture-language

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: guile-picture-language
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:47:13 -0600

Ricardo,

I just wanted to publicly say that your picture-language module has
already made for a great teaching tool. For people who have been
otherwise pensive about trying Scheme (and Guile particular), I have
been able to convince people to try the picture language module and they
have become fast to understand many basic guile concepts with ease.

I appreciate your work, and I wish you the best here.

Best,
Brett Gilio