Re: FOSDEM 2019

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:09:50 +0100

Le lun. 4 févr. 2019 à 15:52, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hello Mikael!

Mikael Djurfeldt <address@hidden> skribis:

> It was a great experience and joy for me to meet some of you at FOSDEM
> 2019. Thank you all!

Seconded, that was awesome!  Meeting Guilers, both newcomers and
old-timers :-), was just great!

> Everyone who works with Guile knows that it's crap and look with envy at
> projects like Chez and Racket, right?

[...]

a couple of other people talked about this yesterday at FOSDEM, and we agree
that we must work on increasing the bandwidth with Racketeers.

What does it mean in practice? What are the tasks that must dealt with?