Re: [ANN] nyacc version 0.86.0 released

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [ANN] nyacc version 0.86.0 released
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2018 19:46:09 +0200

Matt Wette writes:

> I have released nyacc version 0.86.0.  This release includes the
> following:

Congratulations with the release!... and

> 3) I replaced use of (ice-9 regexp) for the bootstrapper team. (you know
>    who you are)

...many thanks!

I tried several times to upgrade Nyacc, tried to create patches and failed.

This release works amazingly ootb for me and I made patches for GuixSD
and the the #bootstrappable effort in wip-bootstrap because I found that
mes.c compiles fine with Nyacc 0.86.0, running on Guile or Mes alike.
Really great!

Trying to create a package, I found this one test (out of 102 tests) to
fail:

int
main ()
{